Working the new season with fabulous new discoveries.
Edited by: Florrie Clarke of Intrinsically Florrie
I've been overwhelmed by the quality of the submissions and I hope you'll enjoy reading these as much as I have. This week the issue of workwear is tackled whether as a fashion blogger you're heading to Fashion Week or you're not sure how to translate your everyday style to the office. The latter is a dilemma I'm often confronted with when dressing for work. Through the links I have also gleefully discovered some wonderful designers to dreamily sigh over the work of; these garments would most definitely fit into my wardrobe perfectly, be it in the smart section or the purely frivolous one.
- A La ModestReintroducing the morality within green ethical fashion
- Bachman's Sparrow What better way to greet the new season than a beautiful, one-of-a-kind statement necklace?
- Beyond FabricEnhancing your image: posture and body image.
- Boheme NoirTen ways to style the classic Chanel jacket young & fabulous.
- Fabulous Finds Girl Ann Wiberg creates future vintage by recycling materials with Trash-Couture.
- Fashezine Inspired by the sensuality of Joan, the determination of Peggy, and Betty Draper's elegance, a girl goes mad for Mad Men.
- Fashion Limbo Brand Love or I Want What She's Wearing - How brands fail to get me and what/who truly inspire me
- Grit and Glamour Staying true to you when dressing for dress code.
- Hello beauty! Review and makeup lesson video with the NARS Fall 2010 Collection with NARS National Makeup Stylist Janice Daoud
- Intrinsically Florrie Exploring the historic city of Bath in style.
- Manda Bear Fall Outwear Finds, Beauty Goodies and other Treasures.
- Mis Papelicos A first Ebay buy and what to look for when shopping online.
- Oranges and Apples A vintage wedding dress on a budget, plus some ideas for styling it.
- Poetic and Chic In which I spot the most beautiful pair of Louboutins and get inspired.
- Pull your socks up! What do you do with an inherited, precious and much-coveted family heirloom?
- Retro Chick Retro Style for Autumn: Lena Hoschek Autumn Winter 2010
- Seven Deadly Cyns Death by Cosmetics- the dangers of harmful ingredients in our beauty products and what you should look out for.
- The Coveted What to Wear to NYFW
- The New Professional How high is too high for heels in the office?
- Wit & Whimsy Designer on the Rise: Whitney Pozgay
SPONSOR: New @ Shopbop: Cosabella - Dannijo - Houlihan Cargos - T-Bags - BE & D